Saturday, October 30, 2010

Missing Church

Not quite a couple of weeks since I had surgery. I missed last week at church. It seems like it has been forever since I was last there. I don't know how people make it without going, or who rarely go. I miss the fellowship of the saints, the stirring that comes when we collectively gather, and all the things that go with church life.

I had my wife in place to preach tomorrow's service. I am thinking about preaching, if I am able to attend. She is ready, but more than willing for me to take it, if able.

God bless you. I hope each of you have a great day in the house of the Lord!

2 comments:

blessforindia said...

WE ARE ALSO PRAYING FOR YOU ALL.
OUR HOLY LORD BLESS YOU AND GUIDE YOU.

PASTOR.BLESSING.V
AP STATE - INDIA

www.pastorblessing.blogspot.com

Hearing Aids said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.