Monday, September 23, 2013

FOREVER LOVE

I'm sitting beside my wife tonight and watching TV. I leaned over and kissed her and she kissed me back. I told her that I love her.  As I sit next to her, my mind goes back through the years we have been together. We met and married young. Our love has endured many trials and tests. And it seems like we've been together forever.  It's hard to remember life without my wife, my best friend.  I call her my "Sunshine."  Another name I call her is "Pretty Girl."  Our marriage hasn't been perfect, but it has been a good one.

As I think about the strength of our love and the length of our love, I am reminded of a love that is greater than any human love.  It is the love of our God to us.  His word tells us that He has loved us with an everlasting love. (Jeremiah 31:3)  Think about that. Before you were born, He loved you. When you were in sin and darkness, He loved you. His love is unconditional and eternal. He always has, and He always will!

Embrace the love of the Father!

#love #faithfulness #grace

No comments: