Friday, May 14, 2010

The wind is blowing

I sat this morning in my lounge chair with a book and notepad in hand. My wife and I have taken a few days to get away and relax. We often get away in order to be refreshed of the Lord. But this time was different. There is a refreshing going on in our local church. It has been building and growing for about the last two months!

While away, I have been working on some things I believe are necessary to take our local house of the Lord to the next level. I sense that we must prepare ourselves for the increase God is giving us, and that which is yet to come.

I watched the ocean waves coming in. They kept coming with great intensity. I heard the rushing of the waters. I felt the wind blowing. And what I was feeling and seeing in the natural realm, I believe God is doing in the Spirit. There is a fresh wind blowing from heaven.

Get ready! The wind is blowing, the waves of God are increasing. Get ready for the overflow of God.

No comments: