Friday, May 7, 2010

Shake yourself loose!

I awoke this morning with the song, "Shake yourself loose" on my mind. I think the dance team at our church has done a presentation of the song in dance. I posted a version of it from the Ramp on my Facebook and Twitter pages.

Sometimes we need to just shake ourselves loose. From attitudes and thoughts that are wrong. From pressures that seem to get us down. From any problems that bind us. None of us are exempt from them. I can testify from experience that it is easy to get bogged down when things come your way.

I want to encourage you to shake yourself today. The Apostle Paul shook off the serpent that attached to him, and felt no harm. What should have killed him had no effect on him. Sometimes you've just got to shake off every attack that comes against you. You can make it through this. Get up, get a word in you, stir up your inner man. You've got people to reach, lives to touch. Others need your anointing.

I'm praying for you today!

No comments: