Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pray for us

Got some bad news concerning my dad today, who is in Charlotte Medical Center. I would appreciate your prayers for him, and for the family during this time.

I am not sure when I will feel up to writing, but at the moment I intend to take a break. I am drained emotionally. Just wanted to let you know. I appreciate those who check out my blogs, and are blessed by something I say. I may be away from my writing for only a few days, I don't know.

Love and Prayers,
Pastor Ronnie

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh, I apologize, Pastor Ronnie,,,I thought you were needing prayers regarding your son-in-law... I will pray for your father... Lord, please cover this whole entire family in Your Love, peace and in YOUR embrace. May they all rest safely in the remembrance that You are in control of all things. May you gird them up, may they face this difficult time with the courage that only You can give. We pray this in the name above all names, that of Your Son, our Savior, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.