Wednesday, April 9, 2008

OUT OF GAS

I ran out of gas yesterday. No, I wasn't out on the road. I was riding the lawnmower, when it sputtered and stopped running. I had failed to look at the guage and notice that it was running low on fuel.

Running out of gas happens in life occasionally. We find ourselves running along when, without realizing it, we are running on empty. If we fail to keep check, we will find ourselves like my mower situation-- sputtering and abruptly stopping. I know personally that this can happen, for it's happened to me.

I have been running on fumes, so to speak, lately. But, no need to worry. I plan on refueling. A group of men from the church are heading up to Pigeon Forge to participate with Legacy Network. We will have 175 men on the mountain, getting refueled in the Lord at a men's retreat. I know it will be a powerful time, and the men will return home with their spiritual gas tanks full! I plan on being a part of the refueling.

If you're in the Rutherford County area, or within an hour or so travelling time, I encourage you to visit us this Sunday. Remember, a church alive is worth the drive!

Be Blessed,
Pastor Ronnie

No comments: