Thursday, April 17, 2008

THINGS I LEARNED FROM CNN

I learned a couple of things today from CNN, the "most trusted source of news in the world"...

1. Obama is president. No need in continuing with any election process. He is the ONE.

2. The Pope is God. I know this is so, because CNN infers it. From the fainting masses at his sight, to the little girl saying it's like Jesus has come, the news of his arriving to US soil has headlined the news. Happy Birthday, Pope. Fix the sex scandal, pope.

So I am better off today knowing that we now can have peace in the world, and that all is well. The next man, Obama, will fix everything wrong with our nation. And for the next day or so (until the pope leaves) we are in the presence of the divine


On second thought, I think I'll get another opinion-- maybe change the news channel.

Signing out for today,
Pastor Ronnie

No comments: