Friday, January 16, 2009

Thank you for your prayers

I want to express my sincere thanks for your prayers for my dad, who had surgery yesterday. He came through the surgery well. Everything looked good from the doctor's standpoint, and he gave us a good report. I value so much the thoughts and well wishes you expressed to us, and your continued prayers as he recovers from this operation and the cancer. I also realize there is a vast number that did not call us or have not seen us, but have heard or read, and have included us in your prayers. I am so grateful to you for your thoughts.

Please continue to remember my son in law, Michael, and daughter, Tina. Michael has had an ongoing battle now for about 4 years with lymphoma cancer. He is recovering from a stem cell transplant, and has had some difficulty. But it appears he is now on the way to receiving the blood cells (not sure I am saying it right) and he is gaining some strength. God is good!!

Trish and I are honored to be servants of Christ, and your servants. Although we will never have the opportunity to meet some of you, we love you in the Lord. If we can ever be of service to you, please let us know.

Pastor Ronnie

No comments: