Saturday, June 28, 2008

2 for 1 Deal...MY OOPS...and SMORGASBORD BLOGS

TWO FOR ONE DEAL

As a Saturday special, I am giving a two blogs for one price deal today. You can recieve these two blogs for free by sending your tithes to... Oh, who am I kidding? Blogs are free. Anyway, the part about 2 blogs in one is correct. Here they are:


OOPS...
I made a mistake. While reading my own latest genious idea for a blog (the license plate one), I realized that I had made an error. As I am aware there are some people as smart or smarter than I am who read this, I felt compelled to make the correction. I am sure my blunder has already been caught by some, who through sympathy have restrained themselves from laughing about it to my face:)

Like the man that I am, I am going to lay the fault of this mistake anywhere I can except on me. The reason I made the error was because of the tiredness of my body, the many things going on in my mind, the things I have gone through, I was distracted-- you can pick any one of those you want. It is a multiple choice list, and I will accept either one as the correct answer.

OK, here's the mistake: I said in the previous blog about the license plate that Howie Mandell hosts the program, "Are you smarter than a 5th grader"? As you know, Howie hosts "Deal, or no deal". It is the redneck guy, Jeff Foxworthy, that hosts the "smarter than a 5th grader" show I made reference to.


SMORGASBORD BLOGS...
I appreciate everyone who reads my blog. In case you don't know, I will tell you. Some of them are serious, and are meant to be. Some are spiritual, and I mean for them to be. Some of them are light hearted, comical, or thought provoking, and I intend for them to be when I write them. My blogs are a variety of what is going on in my life, family, church, or the world around me. It is from my view, and I share it via cyberspace. Like a buffet line or smorgasbord, there are different spices, tastes, and flavors. I hope you enjoy them. I enjoy getting comments. It lets me know you are reading, and they have provoked you to thinking.

I also want to encourage some of you to lighten up a little. Everything doesn't have to be full scale serious or super spiritual to be from God. God enjoys the holy, but He also enjoys the humor-- He created it. God gave us imagination. Look at some of the imageries used in the bible to describe Him, or His works. He spoke about trees clapping their hands in praise. Have you ever seen a tree with hands?

That's it for today...
Y'all be blessed!
Pastor Ronnie

No comments: