Thursday, July 17, 2008

SUMMER COLDS

I've got one of them. Yep, I've got me a summer cold. Or, I could better say, it's got me. This thing came up suddenly, and hit like a ton of bricks. Along with the sniffles and scratchy throat is an overall icky feeling and a headache that won't go away. It probably was brought on by my deciding the first of the week to clean out the basement. At any rate, I feel lower than a snake's belly.

Y'all have fun today. As for me, I'm going to sit around here on my recliner watching sportcenter for the tenth time, and old reruns of Andy Griffith and Lucy shows on TV Land that I've already seen a thousand times.

That's it, my nose is running, and I've got to go catch it. I guess I'll take some benadryl and sleep half the day.

Be Blessed,
Pastor Ronnie

No comments: