Sunday, May 18, 2008

PROVISION FOR THE VISION

I hear some of my pastor friends quote the saying, "where there is vision, there will be provision". I have quoted it myself. And yet I find myself sometimes feeling as if I am on the short end of the provision thing. It seems my vision has always exceeded my funds. There is more I want to do, but with limited resources, find myself at a point where this is it.

And so I find myself at points in the journey wishing, hoping, and praying. Wishing I had more funds and resources, hoping someone or something will come along, and praying that it will happen. Yeah, I know that it doesn't seem spiritual or a faith thing. And I am sometimes judged by the city boys who have no problems in the financial arena.

It is not a complaint, just a statement. I need some more provision. There's some vision here in Forest City. But I need a millionaire or two. Gosh, I would just take a couple of more tithers.

Sometimes there are divine appointments, where paths cross and doors open. It seems to be one is lingering before me now. There is an opportunity which I feel would greatly strengthen our ministry base.

Y'all help me pray, and believe. It would also help to give. You might be the hand of God that brings provision for the vision.

Be Blessed,
Pastor ronnie

No comments: