Saturday, December 27, 2008

I took a lickin'... and liked it!

My dog "Buster" didn't look too happy when my daughter put the antlers on him and had him pose for a picture. Buster is the lab pup I got for my grandson's birthday back in March. He has been in my backyard since then, but he has outgrown the pen. My son finally decided to let Buster go home with Zachary, where there is plenty of open ground, and a lot that is big enough to accommodate this horse of a dog.

Yes, I got in the dog house when Zach and I came home with the little thing you could hold in your hand. I had just returned from a missions trip to El Salvador, and I missed Zachary's 4th birthday party. And although maw maw had the gifts covered, I had something else in mind. So we came home with the dog. For those of you not in the south, that is pronounced dawg :)

Buster likes to ride in my truck, ride in the convertible, and ride with Zach and I on the golf cart. He also has no problems getting in the car with you and licking your face while you whiz down the road. He has been known to eat things like seats, iron, rocks, and pretty much anything that looks appealing to him.

I was over at Zach's house today. I saw Buster, and he licked me. Sometimes its good to get a lickin'.

This blog has no spiritual significance that I know of, but I hope you enjoy it. Have you had a similar situation? Let me know.

No comments: