Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Various News and Updates

Michael Armstrong, my son in law, is back in Duke Medical Center. He has been having some problems for the past couple of weeks. They have admitted him, and will be running some tests. Please pray for Michael and Tina in this continued battle with cancer.

Well, I got another computer, got the hardware programmed so that I could edit the website, and after a couple of days of making some changes, it stopped working. So here we are again with old info on the front page. Plus, when I brought the website back up, everything was messed up. It's going to take a while to get things back in order.

We are having our first service tonight in the Family Life Center. The work prior to making this transition has been overwhelming. To say that I am tired would be an understatement!

Blessings,
Pastor Ronnie

No comments: