Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thank you for your prayers

As many of you know, my dad lost his battle to cancer Tuesday morning at 3:33 AM. The last week has been a difficult one for us. I confess to you that I am somewhat numb as I write this note. However, I did not want to let another moment pass without acknowledging my gratitude for your prayers.

From your notes to us posted on the wall of facebook, placed in the inbox, an email, text, or call, Trish and I, and our entire family, have been lifted up by your thoughts and well wishes to us. We cannot begin to express how the support of family and friends has been such a great source of strength. I haven't taken the time to respond much in the last few days, but want you to know that I am so very thankful for you.

We will continue our grieving process. We will bury our dead. But we know we have an incredible God who gives us His divine strength, and we have a support base of family, friends, and churches who help carry us through these difficult times.

From the depths of our hearts, and on behalf of the Robbins Family, I want to say, Thank You.

No comments: