Monday, August 17, 2009

I SEE IT, BUT I DON'T SEE IT

Sounds confusing, doesn't it? How can you see it, but not see it? Let me explain. I am not crazy. But I am seeing some things I am not seeing.

There's some dreams inside that I don't yet see the fulfillment of. I am a visionary. I am an encourager. I talk about a BIG GOD. I speak of increase and favor. I believe the Lord is going to bring about a great move at the church I pastor. I see revival breaking out.

The fire is burning inside. I prophecy it in the church services, I tweet it on Twitter and post it on facebook. And yet at times it looks like what I am saying is totally wrong. You see, I am saying what I am seeing in my spirit. But what I am seeing inside me is not yet what is manifesting in the natural. Am I a liar? I guess it depends on who you ask. But I dare not go back on what I sense God is saying.

I see it, but I don't yet see it. But the spirit man declares it is coming. Like Elijah prophesying about the coming rain when there was not a cloud in the sky, it is not yet evident-- except to the man or woman who has heard from God.

The rain is coming, its on its way. Get ready for revival. Get ready for increase.
I see it-- just not yet.

No comments: