Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Town at New Harvest Church

Work has been ongoing for the past couple of weeks on Christmas lights and decorations, both inside and outside. We have always decorated the inside, and had a few outside decorations. Several weeks back I got the vision to make various scenes and put up an extensive amount of lights. We are calling it Christmas Town. The project will actually be one of several stages, and this year will begin the first phase. We are almost through with the process now.

I underestimated the time it would take, and the funds needed to complete the project. But we just about finished the process for this year. About one more work day/night, and we should be finished, barring unforeseen problems. I overloaded two areas tonight while working, and will need to check them out. I am hoping it is only a fuse, otherwise, we will have to replace some lights and wiring. I also want to go back and install timers in every area.

I hope in the future to build upon the work and have a Bethlehem area, where various scenes would appear as it were in the time of Jesus' birth.

I'll be putting up some pics shortly.

No comments: