Monday, December 14, 2009

Decision on Decisions

After answering questions and having to make the 999,999th decision of the year, I have decided to make no more decisions. Effective immediately, all decisions are postponed or ignored until January 2, 2010. All questions will be answered with answers such as "huh?, I don't know," or just plain dumb looks. My brain is on overload and needs rest. Decisions as to what kind of cake I want are not included in the decision eliminating process.

If I forget and make a decision or answer a question, I am not liable for the consequences thereof. Yes and no really means nothing during this time.

The decision to postpone, eliminate, or just plain ignore decisions results in my 1,000,000 decision. I am now taking a nap. If you have a major crisis, you may contact my youth pastor or worship leader. These guys never have to make a decision and are just waiting for you.

If you have read this far, I hope you understand I am light heartedly joking. Most pastors can relate to overload at this time of year. I am open and available to those who need me, at all times.

Blessings,
Pastor Ronnie

No comments: