Monday, March 3, 2008

DIOS ES BEUNOS TOTAL TIEMPO!

As indicated by my previous blog, I just returned from a missions trip to El Salvador. We had powerful services throughout the week. From the pastors and leaders conferences, to the church services, and the citywide crusade in the theatre... all were stirring times in the Lord!

The people of Latin America challenge me with their unashamed and unreserved worship.
They have a passion for Christ that is refreshing. I love to worship with them, and find myself often returning to my home church feeling something is lacking. This is in no means an attempt to discredit the precious people the Lord has given me oversight of. It is simply a feeling that we have lost the awe of God here in the U.S. At least we have lost the depth of expression that the Latinos have.

I want to recapture the flaming passion for Him, and the revival fires that we so desperately need in America!

By the way, my Spanish vocabulary is very limited, so the spelling is probably inaccurate. But no matter how you spell it, this one thing is true...

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!

Be blessed,
Pastor Ronnie

No comments: