Saturday, March 22, 2008

TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK

We had an Easter party today for the kids. We call it Easter Eggstravaganza. We set up games, booths, have egg hunting contests, and share the true message of Easter- the death, burial, and resurrection of the Lord. It is a lot of work, but also a lot of fun.

The faces of the kids lets us know that everything we do is worth the effort. From the pre plannning to setting up, serving, and tearing down. From printing up flyers to advertising. Cooking hotdogs, making cup cakes. Yes, it is a lot of work. But the smiling faces tell us that it is worth it all!

Several visiting parents and grandparents told us that it was great, and that it was better than others they had attended. We do not do it to be competitive with others, but it is good to know that it is appreciated.

Thanks to all the New Harvest team for the great work. I'll post some pics when my laptop is repaired. Hopefully, that will be the first of the week, and I can update the news and info. Until then, I can't make any updates. I also can't respond to your emails (unless you use my bellsouth address- ronnierobbins@bellsouth.net)

Hope to see you guys in the morning at the greatest church in the world!

Trish and I love you guys!

Pastor Ronnie

No comments: