Thursday, November 20, 2008

TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK


It's not an original from me. Someone coined the phrase "teamwork makes the dreamwork" years ago. It might have been John Maxwell, I'm not sure, and I didn't take the time to look it up. What I do know is that the statement carries a lot of weight. Other factors may go into the fulfilling of one's dreams, but teamwork is an essential.

We have seen an amazing amount of teamwork recently at New Harvest. As a result, the dreams within us of being a strong and vibrant church are becoming more and more of a reality. A call came in today to the church office. A lady was inquiring of a position in our daycare, and wanted to know the directions of the church. When told, she said, "Oh, I know where that is. That's the church I have been hearing awesome things about." It is good to know that your name is getting out in the community.

We've got an amazing group of people here. From our children's ministry, youth program, outreach, praise team, outreach, and every facet of ministry. What a powerful thing when people of various backgrounds and cultures come together for a common cause. That is teamwork!

I am thankful for our team. I love you guys!

Pastor Ronnie

No comments: